Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday and Level 3

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

My weight has definitely been fluctuating this week - a difference of over 2 lbs all together - not sure what's up with that. But for the official weigh in today I'm very happy to report a loss of exactly 1 lb!! I'm so excited!! Since starting this intermittent fasting thing I'm finally seeing steady progress towards my goal - and I even mean "see it" literally, in the mirror!

That brings me to 3.5lbs lost in total - I'm gradually getting close to that 5lb button!!

And this has happened with me going back to only shredding 3 workouts per week, instead of 6! Woohoo! Why torture myself unnecessarily right?!

Off to do Level 3 now. I couldn't workout Monday - well, I could've if I wanted to get up early, which I didn't :). So, I worked out yesterday instead. It doesn't work out ideally to do the every other day thing this week, so I'm just doing 2 days in a row, to make sure I get my 3 days in this week. I haven't done Level 3 in almost 2 weeks, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment