Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 30 - Level 1 and Level 3

Today is the last day of my 30 Day Shred Challenge! Woohoo - I did it!!!

And did I ever end it off with a bang.

Today I did Level 1 AND Level 3!!

Today is also the first day of my new exercise plan. Unfortunately it still involves shredding. ;)

I will be exercising Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only and having the other days as rest days.

I will do two full workouts from the Shred each day I exercise - always doing Level 3, and alternating Levels 1 and 2.

So, today I did 1 & 3. Wednesday will be 2 & 3, Friday will be 1 & 3, Monday will be 2 & 3, etc. If I'm ever too busy to do both complete workouts, I will allow myself to do only one of them - but only once per week.

Either next week or the week after I will also start adding in a nutritional element to my plan. But I don't want to start it now because it's finally strawberry season!!! And I'm planning on having strawberries for virtually every meal from now till they're done - about 2 weeks. Love me some strawberries!! Strawberries in Cheerios, strawberries over ice cream, strawberry pie, strawberries by themselves, strawberry salad - hmmmmmm strawberries!!

And even though tomorrow is a "rest" day - I'm still going to mow the lawn - cause I don't want to do that AFTER 2 shredding workouts!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Tammy! This is a huge accomplishment ~ and you even made it more challenging! I am so stinkin' impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did level 3 for the first time today and honestly I thought it was fun. Does that make me weird?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think that officially qualifies as weird - LOL

    I actually like Level 3 too, it's just so tough!

    ReplyDelete