Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

Well, I'm down 0.7lb today. Not sure if that's actual loss or just fluctuation, but I'll take it for now! In total, that means I've lost 0.9lbs since starting this challenge. I know that when you're so close to your goal the pounds get harder and harder to get rid of, but I was really hoping for better results. Hopefully next week will be another loss instead of an upward fluctuation.

Once this challenge is over I have one more plan of attack ready. If that doesn't produce results I may have to accept that my body has decided this is the weight it wants to be at.

5 comments:

  1. I dread that stage because I know it will be extremely difficult to accept a weight higher than my actual goal. And so hard to know if I've really done everything I could. Congrats on the loss!! You're obviously doing something right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, Tammy...the weight that your body is at right now is pretty darn good if you ask me!! But keep up the good work -- and I'm curious as to what your other plan of attack is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I know it's tough, but you can't give up. Just keep trying. Sure, sometimes a break is in order, but you can never give up. You can do it. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I weighed myself for the first time today since starting this endeavor. Although I haven't done the Shred near as much as I should, I was at least hoping to see some progress. The scale said the *exact* same thing it did the last time I stepped on it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your pain Catherine! But keep at it. You're building muscle and that weighs more than fat, but it takes up less room. In no time you'll see your body changing!

    ReplyDelete