Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

Have to say that I'm not overly impressed that I only lost 0.2lb this week. I was really hoping for better.

That brings my total weight loss to only 0.9lbs - not even one full measly pound after all that work on the 30 Day Shred Challenge. I have to admit to being discouraged.

That being said, I can see on my body that things are changing. If I can figure out how to password protect just one post, I'll put up some "mid" (forgot to take before pics) and after pictures later.

Off to my grueling workout now....

1 comment:

  1. I'm there too. I don't know how long I've been doing the shred, maybe almost a month, I dunno and I've been stuck. I wonder if we've been putting on muscle and the fat is coming off, but the scale doesn't reflect it? I've seen changes in the mirror on me, but the scale just won't budge. It is frustrating. I know. But you are not alone. Something tells me that when I stop doing the shred it will come off. I think I need more rest or something. I dunno. But I'm there with ya.

    ReplyDelete